- 2 cups Woodland Cream 
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups diced (1/2 inch) cooked potatoes
- 1 pound smoked duck meat, chopped in 1/4-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Perfect Poached Eggs cooked just before serving 
- Prepare the Woodland Cream, and keep warm.
- Preheat the oven to 200?F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the potatoes and sautÈ, flipping and shaking the skillet, until the potatoes are golden brown, for about 4 minutes.
- Add the duck meat, onions, carrots, bell peppers, garlic, parsley, Creole Seasoning, salt, and pepper and sautÈ, shaking the skillet and stirring, for 5 minutes. Make 4 cups.
- Keep the hash warm by placing the skillet in the oven. Prepare the Perfect Poached Eggs.
- To serve, mound 1 cup of the hash on each of 4 plates, place 1 Perfect Poached Egg on top, and nap with 1/2 cup of the woodland cream.
- Note: Smoked Duck Meat: Can be purchased at specialty food stores and some meat counters.
- Perfect Poached Eggs: Bring 3 cups of water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan over high heat. Crack an egg into a cup and slide the egg gently into the water. Crack another egg into the cup and when the water returns to a boil slide this egg into the water as well. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the eggs are set. Watch carefully and remove the eggs when the yolks are still soft, about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. (Test by lifting an egg slightly out of the water on a slotted spoon and gently pressing the center with your finger; the yolk should be soft and the white firm.) Drain on paper towels. Poached eggs can be made ahead and kept immersed in a bowl of water in the refrigerator. Reheat by immersing briefly in simmering water.