- Prepare the Curry Oil, and set aside.
- Sprinkle each fillet with 1/2 tablespoon Creole Seasoning.
- Prepare the Apple Mint Couscous through Step 2.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the fillets and sautÈ until brown, for about 4 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second. Flip the fillets over again, turn off the heat, and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, unmold the couscous on each of 4 plates. Place an escolar fillet beside it, and drizzle 2 tablespoons of the Curry Oil over each serving. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.