- 2 cups Roasted Red Pepper Sauce 
- 3 cups Warm FrisÈe Corn Salad 
- 24 jumbo shrimp in their shells, and with their heads, if you can buy them that way (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 long fresh chives
- Preheat the over to 350?F.
- Prepare the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, and keep warm. While the sauce is simmering, prepare the Warm Frisee Corn Salad, and keep warm.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle them with the Creole Seasoning, and rub it into the shells with your hands. Bake the shrimp on a baking sheet for 5 minutes; turn them over and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the over.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup of the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce into each of 4 plates. Mound 3/4 cup of the Warm Frisee Corn Salad in the center and arrange 6 shrimp on top, like spokes radiating from the center. Top with chives and serve.