- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 2 racks of lamb (about 8 bones each), trimmed, French-cut (have your butcher do this), each cut in half (youíll have 4 pieces, each with 4 bones)
- 2 cups Apple Mint Relish 
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard (preferred), or any good whole-seed prepared mustard
- 1 cup Rosemary Jus 
- 4 mint sprigs
Make an herb/crumb mixture by combining the bread crumbs, basil, rosemary, thyme, oil, and 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
Sprinkle the 4 half racks with the remaining 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning, using 1/2 teaspoon to season the meat on each half rack.
Heat a large skillet over high heat until hot for about 1 minute. Place 2 of the half racks, fat side down, in the skillet and sear them for 2 minutes, then turn and sear for 2 minutes on the second side. Remove and repeat with the remaining 2 half racks. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
While the lamb is cooling, preheat the oven to 400?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
Prepare the Apple Mint Relish, cover, and set aside.
When the lamb is cool, brush the fat side and edges of each half rack with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard, and dredge in the herbed crumbs, covering all but the bones. Dredge again in any remaining crumb mixture, using your hands to pack it on the meat. Place the lamb, fat side up, on the baking sheet and roast for about 45 minutes for medium rare.
About 10 minutes before the lamb is done, prepare the Rosemary jus.
To serve, cut each half rack into 4 chops and arrange them on dinner plates. Add 1/2 cup of the Apple Mint Relish and 1/4 cup of the Rosemary Jus. Garnish with a mint sprig.