- 12 Aioli Crostini 
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound chorizo or andouille sausage, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup sliced onions, sliced vertically, then across
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes (about 4)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups Shrimp Stock
- 2 (about 1 pound each) live lobsters, cut in half from the head through the tail, the claws cracked with the side of a heavy knife
- 24 cherrystone or littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 16 mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 12 large headless shrimp in the shell
- Partially prepare the Aioli Crostini by doing Steps 1 and 2. Set the aioli aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pot or paella pan over high heat. Add the sausage and sautÈ for 2 minutes. Add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, cilantro, basil, Creole Seasoning, salt, pepper, and stock and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the lobster, cover, and cook for 5 minutes. Add the clams, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- After the clams go into the pot, spread the aioli on the bread slices.
- Add the mussels and shrimp to the pot, cover and simmer just until the shrimp turn pink and the mussels open, for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- While the mussels and shrimp are cooking, bake the Aioli Crostini.
- To serve, arrange 1/2 lobster, 6 clams, 4 mussels, and 3 shrimp in each of 4 large bowls. Ladle the soup over the shellfish and garnish each serving with 3 Aioli Crostini.