- 2 cups quartered unpeeled red potatoes
- 3/4 cup Garlic Aioli 
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound andouille, chorizo, or other good smoked sausage (about 4 links), each link cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups Shrimp Stock
- 4 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes (about 4)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- Cook the potatoes in 6 cups boiling water until tender, for about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain.
- Prepare the Garlic Aioli and set aside.
- Combine the oil and andouille in a large skillet over high heat and brown the andouille, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes. Stir in the onions, cilantro, garlic, potatoes, salt, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and the Shrimp Stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the clams, tomatoes, green onions, and Creole Seasoning. Cover the skillet and cook over high heat until all the clams are open, for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, divide the stew among 4 shallow bowls, allowing about 12 clams for each serving, and drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the Garlic Aioli.