- Prepare the Fresh Tomato Sauce, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour with the Creole Seasoning until thoroughly blended. Dredge the mushrooms thoroughly in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot and almost smoking, add the mushrooms, top side first, and sautÈ them until golden brown, for about 1 minute on each side. Remove the mushrooms from the skillet.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander.
- To serve, mound 1/2 cup of angel hair in each of 4 pasta bowls. Place 1 mushroom, top side up, on each portion of pasta. Nap with 1/2 cup of the sauce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan.