- Prepare the Piri Piri at least a week ahead.
- Prepare the Pasta Salad, and set aside while you prepare the shrimp, or make the salad up to 1 day ahead, and refrigerate.
- Toss the shrimp with the Piri Piri and Creole Seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat until hot. Add the shrimp and Piri Piri and sear for 2 minutes. Turn the shrimp and sear for 1 minute. Add the pasta salad on top and cook for 1 minute without stirring. Then toss together and remove from the heat.
- To serve, use tongs to remove the shrimp from the pasta, and place 8 shrimp on each of 4 plates. Top the shrimp with 1 1/4 cups Pasta Salad.