- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved black Greek or NiÁoise olives
- 1/2 cup halved green pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut up
- Heat the oil in a medium nonreactive saucepan over high heat. Add the tomatoes, black and green olives, onions and green onions, basil, and garlic and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Creole Seasoning, salt, pepper, and cream and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the butter and turn off the heat as soon as it begins to melt. Keep stirring until the butter is thoroughly incorporated.