- 3 cups Tomato Corn Tartar Sauce 
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces (2/3 cup) fish, such as drum, catfish, wahoo, scrod, bass, or crawfish tails, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/8 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 cups vegetable oil
- Prepare the Tomato Corn Tartar Sauce, and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs until frothy. Sprinkle the fish with 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning, and add to the eggs. Stir in the bell peppers, green onions, garlic, salt, flour, baking powder, and milk, and stir until the consistency of wet dough. Makes about 2 cups.
- Heat the oil in a large deep saucepan. When the oil is very hot (375?F), drop in about half the beignet mixture by large spoonfuls and fry until golden brown and crispy, for about 3 minutes. (Do this in 2 batches to avoid overcrowding.) Drain the beignets on paper towels, and sprinkle them with 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.
- To serve, place 3/4 cup of the sauce on each of 4 dinner plates, and place 5 or 6 beignets on top. Using your fingers, sprinkle the beignets and the rims of the plates with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.