- 24 large freshly shucked oysters, liquor drained and reserved for the Horseradish Cream
- 2 cups Horseradish Cream 
- 2 cups Tomato Corn Salsa 
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/8 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1 cup masa harina
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the Horseradish Cream, and keep warm. Prepare the Tomato Corn Salsa, if not already done, and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the flour with 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In another bowl combine the masa harina with 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning. In a third bowl beat the eggs with the milk. Dredge the oysters in the seasoned flour, then the egg, then the seasoned masa harina.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in each of 2 skillets over high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the oysters until theyíre golden brown, for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with the salt.
- To serve use a spoon to spread about 1/2 cup of the Horseradish Cream of each of 4 dinner plates. Arrange 6 oysters on each plate like the spokes of a wheel, and mound about 1/2 cup of the salsa in the center. Garnish the rim of each plate with a sprinkling of Creole Seasoning.
- Note: Masa harina is flour made from corn that has been cooked and soaked in lime water.Traditionally used for corn tortillas, it is available in Spanish markets and supermarkets.