- 1 1/3 cups Ginger Orange Sauce 
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded cooked duck meat
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) chopped Andouille sausage
- 1 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare the Ginger Orange Sauce, and keep it warm.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and flour, whisk in the onions and green onions, and the garlic. Stir in the duck meat, andouille, Creole Seasoning, and salt. Makes 2 1/4 cups batter.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, spoon out the batter to form 2 1/2-inch pancakes and cook until golden brown, for about 2 minutes on each side. Makes 8 pancakes.
- To serve, place 2 pancakes on each of 4 plates and drizzle each serving with 1/3 cup of the Ginger Orange Sauce.