- 1/2 pound (1 cup) peeled crawfish tails
- 2 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Sprinkle the crawfish with the Creole Seasoning, and use your hands to coat thoroughly.
- In a medium skillet over high heat, combine the seasoned crawfish, green onions, Worcestershire, and hot pepper sauce and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cream, bring to a boil, and cook for 4 minutes, still over high heat. Add the butter and whisk gently until thoroughly incorporated, for about another minute. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately or store, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 1 day. Reheat over lowest heat.