- 2 cups White Bean Relish 
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely minced onions
- 1/4 cup finely minced celery
- 1/4 cup finely minced green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Creole or other whole-seed mustard
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 16 large shrimp, peeled except for the tails, and butterflied
- 1 1/2 cups Tomato Butter 
- Chopped green onions
- Prepare the White Bean Relish, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over high heat. Add the onions, celery, green and red bell peppers, garlic, 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper, and sautÈ for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the crabmeat and toss gently, taking care not to break up the crabmeat lumps, for about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl, and stir in the mixture from the skillet. Stir in the Parmesan, mustard, and bread crumbs. Makes 2 1/2 cups. Allow to cool a minute, then shape loosely into 16 balls, using about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture for each ball.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the remaining 2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning, and use your hands to coat them thoroughly. Press one ball of stuffing into the cavity of each shrimp and arrange the shrimp on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the shrimp with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake until brown, for about 10 minutes, and remove from the oven.
- Prepare the Tomato Butter and warm the White Bean Relish.
- To serve, spread a generous 1/3 cup of the Tomato Butter in each of 4 dinner plates. Mound 1/2 cup of the White Bean Relish in the center, arrange 4 shrimp around the relish, and sprinkle green onions around the plate.