- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Prepare the Basic Pie Dough and line a pie pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a bowl cream together the butter, sugar, and eggs. Stir in the flour and bourbon, and fold in the walnuts and chocolate. Pour into the pie shell. Bake until golden brown, for about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- When the pie is almost cool, prepare the Bourbon Cream.
- To serve, spread about 1/3 cup of the Bourbon Cream in each plate and top with a wedge of the pie.