- 1 cup Emerilís Herb Vinaigrette 
- 1/2 pound large shrimp (about 16), peeled except for the tails, boiled, and cooled
- 1/2 pound (1 cup) lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1/2 pound (1 cup) peeled fresh crawfish tails
- 2 cups shredded Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups shredded radicchio
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large Artichoke Cups
- Prepare Emerilís Herb Vinaigrette and set aside.
- Combine the shrimp, crabmeat, crawfish tails, Bibb, radicchio, salt, pepper, and the vinaigrette in a bowl, and toss well. Makes 6 cups.
- To serve, use a slotted spoon to fill each artichoke cup with 1 cup of the salad. Place each on a plate, drizzle some of the vinaigrette left in the bowl over each artichoke, and serve immediately.
- Note: Boiling Shrimp: Add shrimp to boiling salted water. When the water returns to a boil, the shrimp are probably done if theyíre medium to large; remove them immediately. If theyíre extra-large or jumbo, cook for about 1 minute more. Never let shrimp overcook; theyíre done the minute they turn pink and are no longer translucent.
- Artichoke Cups: Lay a whole cooked, cooled artichoke on its side on a cutting board, trim the base (to make it flat), and cut off about 1 inch from the top. Sit the artichoke on its base, spread apart the outer leaves, and carefully remove and discard the center section (leaving the outer leaves intact), especially the fuzzy choke.