- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 ounces chopped andouille sausage, casings removed
- 3 tablespoons peeled and chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Basic Chicken Stock 
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oil in a nonreactive saucepan over high heat. Add the andouille and sautÈ, breaking up the sausage with the side of a spoon, for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, green onions and onions, and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock and deglaze the bottom of the pot. Add the cream, Creole Seasoning, and salt, and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately or store, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in a saucepan over low heat.