- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) chopped andouille sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled JalapeÒo Corn Muffins 
- 1/2 cup Basic Chicken Stock 
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the onions and andouille and sautÈ for 1 minute. Add the green onions, celery, bell peppers, and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in the Creole Seasoning, salt, pepper, corn muffins, and stock and cook, stirring and shaking the skillet, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Use immediately.