- 2 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onions
- 3 Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs, chopped 
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Mayonnaise or 
- store-bought mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Emerilís Red Pepper Sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Mash the potatoes in a large mixing bowl with a hand-held masher or a heavy fork. They should still be lumpy. Mix in the onions, eggs, and garlic. Mix in 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the mustard, lemon juice, and brown sugar, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Add more mayonnaise if the salad is too dry. Season with the pepper sauce, Worcestershire, the remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled.