- 1 pound Salt Cod 
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (green and white parts)
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, washed and separated into leaves
- 7 cups Perfect Rice, cooled 
- 12 pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs, sliced 
- Break the soaked salt cod into small flakes in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, celery, salt, and cayenne, and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in the garlic, then the tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the parsley, green onions, and salt cod, stir, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the peas and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Let cool.
- Line a large serving platter with the lettuce leaves. Arrange the rice over the lettuce, gently spreading it and making a groove down the center. Pour the cooled sauce into the groove and top with the olives and cilantro. Drizzle with the lemon juice and the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Arrange the sliced eggs around the edge of the platter and serve.