- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onions
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the egg, lemon juice, lime juice, mustard, and onions in a food processor or a blender. Process until smooth, about 15 seconds. With the machine running, slowly add the oil in a steady stream. The mixture will thicken. Add the salt and pepper and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Pour the sauce into a decorative bowl, cover, and chill for one hour before serving.