- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons dried fine bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons Emerilís Original Essence
- Four double-cut pork chops, about 2 inches thick, 6 to 18 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Creole mustard, or other spicy, whole-grain mustard
- Poblano Chocolate Mole 
- Combine 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the pistachio nuts, pine nuts, and pumpkin seeds in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process on high speed until the mixture is the consistency of fine bread crumbs, about 1 minute. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, and 2 tablespoons Essence.
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Season both sides with 1 teaspoon Essence.
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in each of two heavy, large skillets over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chops to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Rub each chop with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mustard, and coat each with 1/4 cup of the bread crumb mixture, pressing to make the crumbs stick to the meat.
- Put the chops on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot with the mole.