- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoon drained and chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cayenne to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- One-fourth cup Creole mustard
- One-fourth cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 whole ugli fruit, peel and segmented with membranes removed
- One-fourth pound arugula, washed and patted dry
- Toasted almonds
- In a mixing bowl combine the garlic, parsley, onions, capers, salt, cayenne and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly. Add the Creole mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup and continue to mix until blended. Toss the crabmeat with the sauce mixture, cover and chill for one hour prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, divide the arugula into four portions and place on chilled serving plates. Arrange the ugli fruit segments around the arugula.
- Divide the sauce into four equal portions and place on top of the arugula. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and serve.
- Note: Crabmeat can be substituted with cooked shrimp, lobster or crawfish.