- 1 pound ground lean pork
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (green part only)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Four 6-inch rounds pork caul fat
- 1 cup water
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into shoestrings
- Essence to taste 
- 4 sandwich rolls, sliced in half
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Shape into 4 equal patties. Wrap each patty with a piece of caul fat, covering it completely.
- In a large sautÈ pan over medium-low heat, begin browning the patties, cooking for 2 minutes on each side. Add 1/2 cup of the water. Turn the patties over and cook for 2 minutes. Add the remaining 1/2 cup water and turn the patties over again. Cook until they are well browned and thejuices run clear, about 8 minutes, flipping every 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cover the pan with a sheet of aluminum foil to keep warm.
- In a large, heavy, deep pot or an electric fryer, heat 4 inches of vegetable oil to 360?F. Fry the sweet potatoes in batches without crowding until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels, then season with Essence.
- Place each burger on half a roll, spoon ìgravyî over it, and top with another half a roll. Serve with the fries.