- 1 cup Emeril's Mayonnaise 
- 2 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Hot Sauce or the hot sauce of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, green onions, parsley, celery, garlic, paprika, and the hot sauce. Mix well, then season with salt and pepper.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Itís best used within 24 hours.