- 1 cup Emeril's Mayonnaise 
- 2 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Hot Sauce or the hot sauce of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, green onions, parsley, celery, garlic, paprika, and the hot sauce. Mix well, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Itís best used within 24 hours.