- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeÒos
- 1/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeÒos, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise 
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Toasted Croutons 
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Combine the crabmeat, garlic, jalapeÒos, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, and mayonnaise in a medium-size mixing bowl. Toss gently to mix. Spoon the mixture into a medium-size shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the top of the crabmeat mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving with the croutons.