- 24 new or small red potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds), washed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons bleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, and black pepper and stir to mix. Sprinkle the potatoes with the mixture and toss to coat evenly. Arrange the potatoes on the prepared pan and roast for 1 hour.