- 4 small clusters white grapes, washed and patted dry
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and kept warm
- 4 cups shaved ice
- 8 ounces Absolut currant vodka
- 8 splashes Chambord
- Sugar Cookies 
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each cluster of grapes into the chocolate, allowing the chocolate to cover half of the grapes. Place the grapes on the baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.
- Mound 1 cup of the shaved ice in the center of each martini glass. Pour 2 ounces of the vodka over each mound of ice. Add a splash of Chambord to each. Garnish each with a cluster of the chocolate grapes. Serve the cookies on the side.