- FOR THE COEURS:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped and melted
- Six 6-inch squares cheesecloth (or a 12-inch square for a large mold), dampened with water
- Six 4-inch coeur ‡ la crËme molds (or one 8-inch mold)
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE-DIPPED STRAWBERRIES:
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 fresh strawberries, rinsed and dried, at room temperature
- TO SERVE:
- Sugar Cookies 
- FOR THE COEURS: Put the cream and vanilla in a medium-size mixing bowl and beat at medium speed until soft peaks form. Add the confectionersí sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another medium-size mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy. Add the melted chocolate and beat until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Line each mold with a square of the dampened cheesecloth. Divide the chocolate cream mixture evenly among the molds. Fold each overhanging cheesecloth over the top. Place the molds on a wire rack set on a baking sheet. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE-DIPPED STRAWBERRIES: Make the chocolate-dipped strawberries. Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Stir the chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in a metal mixing bowl set over hot (but not simmering) water until melted and smooth. Remove from the water. Holding a strawberry by the stem or hull, dip two thirds of it into the chocolate. Shake gently to remove the excess. Place the strawberry on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining strawberries. (Set the chocolate over the hot water to soften if necessary while working.) Refrigerate the berries until the chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, carefully remove the hearts from the molds and gently remove the cheesecloth.
- Serve the hearts on individual plates with the chocolate-dipped strawberries and the cookies. You can make this 1 day in advance.