- 3 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 large ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut in half (about 3 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Almond Macaroons 
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Butter a deep 8-inch round baking dish.
- Arrange the peach halves, standing them each on end, in the baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the peaches.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, or until the custard sets and a knife inserted in the custard comes out clean. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the crumbled macaroons. Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.