- 3/4 pound sushi-grade salmon, cut into 1/4ñinch pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 oysters, finely chopped almost to a paste
- 1 recipe French Bread Toast
- Microherbs for garnishing plate
- In a cold bowl combine heavy cream and lemon juice and whip to stiff peaks. Gently fold in oysters, taste and season with salt (if necessary) and pepper to taste. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve, not longer than 1/2 hour.
- When ready to serve, season salmon with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Place two toast points on each plate and top with a generous quenelle of oyster Mousse. Spoon salmon on top and around toast points and mousse, and garnish with snipped chives, capers, and micro herbs. Serve immediately.