- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 recipe One-Egg Mayonnaise 
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
- Combine the eggs, celery, and onions in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the lemon juice, pepper, salt, parsley, mayonnaise, and Tabasco.
- Add to the egg mixture and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.