- ROASTED GARLIC DRESING:
- 1/2 recipe Roasted Garlic 
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- POTATO SALAD:
- 2 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, scrubbed, boiled, and quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the garlic and parsley in a food processor and puree until smooth. With the motor running, pour the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream. Add the salt and cayenne and pulse a couple of times to mix well.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, salt, and black pepper in a salad bowl. Add the garlic dressing and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Let sit at room temperature or chill for 30 minutes before serving.