- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound Andouille Sausage, finely chopped 
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/4 chopped celery
- 4 cups crumbled Skillet Corn Bread
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown the Andouille about 3 minutes. Add the onions, bell peppers, and celery. SautÈ for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are wilted. Add the corn bread and water and mix well. Season with the salt and cayenne. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Serve warm or let cool to room temperature if using as a stuffing.