- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baby Bam 
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bagels
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 300Â° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the bagels on a cutting board and, using a serrated bread knife, slice downward to form 1/4-inch slices. Place the bagel slices on the prepared baking sheet in 1 layer.
- In a blender, combine the oil and remaining ingredients and blend on medium speed until smooth. Remember to put the lid on tight before you turn the blender on.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly coat one side of the bagel slices with the seasoned oil mixture.
- Bake the bagel slices for 16 to 18 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the pan from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Chips may be made several days in advance, cooled completely, then stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.