- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Essence 
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 
- 1 tablespoon Crystal Hot sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 pound fresh fettuccini, cooked al dente and tossed with olive oil
In a large sauté pan, melt the butter. Sauté the crawfish tails in the butter for 2 minutes. Season with Essence. Add the shallots and garlic and continue sautéing for 1 minute. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, Crystal Hot sauce, and cream. Bring the liquid up to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
In a mixing bowl, toss the pasta with the crawfish sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the grated cheese and green onions and serve immediately.