- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound haricot vert, blanched
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat, diced
- Salt and pepper
- In a saute pan, heat the olive oil. Add the haricot vert. Saute for 1 minute. Add the shallots, garlic, lobster meat and parsley. Saute for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat. Arrange the relish around the edges of the plate. Mound the shoestrings in the center of the plate. Lay the fish directly on top of the potatoes. Spoon the sauce over the fish and around the plate. Garnish with peppers, chives, and Essence.