- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pecans
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 pounds goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed pralines, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup praline sauce. or caramel sauce
- 1 cup candied pecans, store bought
- Whipped cream in a pastry bag with star tip
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl combine the crumbs, pecans and butter together. Press into a 10-inch springform pan. Allow the crust to come up the sides of the pan.
- For the filling: In a food processor, combine the cheese, sugar and sour cream and blend until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time until incorporated. Dissolve the cornstarch in the cream and add to the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the pralines and vanilla. Pour the filling into the spring form and bake for 1 hour or until the cake has set.
- For the topping: Combine all the ingredients together and mix until smooth. After removing from the oven, run a knife around the edges of the pan to prevent the cake from cracking. After
- the cake has cooled spread the topping evenly over the top of the cake and sprinkle the top of the cake with the graham cracker crumbs. Place a piece of the cake in the center of the plate. Drizzle the praline sauce over the cake and sprinkle the pecans around the plate. Garnish with the whipped cream and fresh mint.