- 1 medium-sized brioche roll
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cooked and cooled
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 3 tomato slices
- 3 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1/4 cup homemade or prepared French dressing
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Potato salad, for serving
- Chopped parsley, for garnish.
- Slice brioche horizontally into 3 even slices. Combine french dressing and blue cheese and spread on each slice of brioche. Slice chicken, egg and avocado into long thin slices. Start building club on bottom layer of brioche with chicken, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper. Top with tomatoes and lettuce. Top with center layer of bread. Top with egg slices, avocado and bacon. Finish with top layer of brioche and serve with potato salad, garnished with parsley.