- 2 pounds small new potatoes, cooked and halved (unpeeled)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup finely minced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise with cilantro, green onions, garlic, salt and 7 turns black pepper. Mix well to combine. Add the mayonnaise to the potatoes and toss to combine thoroughly; cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.