- 3 cups diced, cooked boiling potatoes, (1/2-inch dice)
- 1 cup diced corned beef (1/2-inch dice)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 eggs
- Creole seasoning
- Chopped parsley, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400/F. In an ovenproof skillet (preferably nonstick) heat oil with onions and green peppers over medium high heat, 1 minute. Add potatoes and corned beef and sautÈ, tossing to combine with vegetables, 3 minutes. When mixture begins to stick, moisten with 1/4 cup water and cook 1 minute more. Using back of a wooden spoon, make 2 wells in hash mixture. Crack eggs, one at a time, into a ramekin or coffee cup. Slip eggs into wells, season tops of eggs with Creole seasoning, and transfer to oven. Cook just until eggs are set and potatoes are nicely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve directly from pan, sprinkled with parsley.