- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large just-baked potatoes
- 4 just-poached eggs (see previous recipe)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, julienned
- Garnish: Snipped chives, finely-diced red onion and caviar (such as Sevruga, Osetra or Beluga)
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, chives and white wine; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice open top of baked potatoes and squeeze. Top with eggs and crisscross salmon strips over. Using a squeeze bottle or a teaspoon, drizzle sour cream sauce over salmon and around potatoes. Garnish decoratively with chives, onion and caviar and serve immediately.