- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely minced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon finely minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon finely minced celery
- 1 teaspoon finely minced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 pound peeled, deveined shrimp, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shrimp stock
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning, or to taste
- Four 6- to 7-ounce filet mignons, trimmed
- Bordelaise Sauce 
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet and saute yellow and green onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic 1 minute. Add shrimp, stock, bread crumbs, and 1 teaspoon seasoning and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat to cool 15 minutes.
- Cut a slit about 2 inches long into side of each steak; cut about 2 inches in to make a pocket. Stand filets on their uncut edges and open pockets. Sprinkle remaining seasoning over meat; pat seasoning on steak and inside pocket. Using a spoon, fill each pocket with 1/4 cup stuffing. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet and sear filets. For rare, cook about 3 minutes on each side; for medium-rare, cook about 4 minutes on each side. Top with Bordelaise sauce.