- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning*, or to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Portobello mushrooms, each 4 to 5 inches in diameter, rinsed, stems removed
- 4 cups cooked angel hair pasta
- Homemade Tomato Sauce 
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- On a small plate blend flour and Creole seasoning. Dredge mushrooms thoroughly in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess. In a large skillet heat oil over high heat and add mushrooms top side first. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute each side. Divide pasta among 4 pasta plates and top each with one mushroom, top side up, and tomato sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.