- 3 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar, or more if desired
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 thin slices pineapple, speared with 2 maraschino cherries on toothpicks, for garnish
- Paper umbrellas, for garnish
- Into a blender, combine the vodka, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, sugar, and ice. Blend on high speed until frothy and well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 chilled Collins glasses, and garnish with the pineapple slices and umbrellas. Serve immediately.