- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions, green parts only
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk for 2 to 3 minutes to blend. Or put the ingredients in a jar fitted with a lid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- The dressing will keep for several days in the refrigerator.