- BBQ SAUCE:
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon cane syrup or molasses (recommended: Steen's)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- POTATO SALAD:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 pound red potatoes, boiled until tender
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked until crispy and drained
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped chives or green onions, for garnish
- Preheat a grill or grill pan. In a bowl, combine ingredients for BBQ sauce and whisk well, Set aside.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into pieces and pound thinly between sheets of plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper. Dip into the BBQ sauce and grill quickly on the grill or in a grill pan.
- Potato Salad: In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice, garlic, and cilantro. Quarter the cooked red potatoes and add to the bowl. Add the cooked bacon and season with salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Mound the potato salad onto a large platter. Top with the BBQ pork cutlets and garnish with chives or green onions.