- 1 pound fresh cheese, such as ricotta
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, jested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup sultans, or golden raisins
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, unbaked
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, yolks, egg, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well. Fold in the sultans. Pour into the prepared pie crust. Place in the center of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.