- 1 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups assorted baby greens, cleaned and patted dry
- 1 recipe White Cheddar Crackers 
- Preheat the fryer.
- Fry the peanuts until golden, about 1 minute. Drain and season with salt and cayenne. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the mustard, honey and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Slowly drizzle in the oil and whisk until the vinaigrette emulsifies. Toss the greens with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mound the greens in the center of each plate. Garnish each salad with the peanuts and crackers.