- 8 cups beef or veal stock
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 12 pieces Carta Musica bread (Sardinian Parchment Bread)
- Place the stock in a saucepan, over medium heat. Bring to a boil. In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs and pecorino cheese. Season with pepper and mix well. Whisk the mixture into the boiling stock. Cook for 1 minute. Add the mozzarella cheese and parsley. Whisk well. Place 2 pieces of the bread into each shallow bowl. Ladle the soup over the bread and serve.